The school is going to celebrate its Annual Prize Day function on Saturday, the 15th of June 2019 in Malay Manch. It will be a holiday for all the students except participants of cultural programme, prize winners and volunteers. The programme will be held in one shift. Keeping this in mind, we request you to kindly follow the instructions given in the invitation cards for attending the programme.
Parents are also requested to make note of the following for the programme.
- Please be seated by 9.15 a.m. in the morning.
- Participants of the Cultural Programme must report to School sharp by 8:15 am. Volunteers must report to school at 8:30 a.m sharp and report to the respective teacher-in-charge.
- Prize winners of Class I to Class XII of the session 2018-19 must report to School by 8.30am sharp in neat and clean regular school uniform and polished shoes with proper socks.
- All the prize winners must assemble in the atrium area. Teachers in -charge will collect them accordingly.
- Prize winners, volunteers and participants of the cultural programme must report to school in proper school uniform with ID cards. Please carry light tiffin and water.
- Certificates for perfect attendance will not be given on the Annual Prize Day.
- Parents of Class I to Class IV must carry escort card /fee book.
- Parents are requested to note that dispersal will take place only after the entire programme gets over. Parents must not approach the higher authorities for early dispersal.
- Due to the nature of the programme actual dispersal time slots for prize winners, participants and volunteers on 15th of June 2019 cannot be provided. However, the tentative dispersal time will be between 11:45a.m to 12 noon.