The school will hold its Annual Prize Day on Thursday, the 14th of June 2018, in Malay Manch from 9. 30 a.m. onwards. It will be a holiday for all the students except for the participants of the cultural programme, prize winners and volunteers. The programme will be held in one shift. Keeping this in mind, we request you to kindly follow the instructions given in the invitation cards for attending the programme.
Parents are also requested to take note of the following in connection with the programme:
- Please be seated by 9.15 a.m. in the morning.
- Participants of the cultural programme must report to School by 8.15 a.m. Volunteers must report to school at 8:30 a.m. sharp, and report to the respective teachers-in-charge.
- Prize winners of Pre-Nursery to Class XII of the session 2017-18 must report to School by 8.30 a.m. in neat and clean regular school uniform and polished shoes with proper socks.
- All the prize winners must assemble in the atrium area. Teachers in-charge will collect them accordingly.
- Prize winners, volunteers and participants of the cultural programme must report to school in proper school uniform with ID cards. Please carry light tiffin and water.
- Certificates for perfect attendance will not be given on the Annual Prize Day.
- Parents of Pre-Nursery to Class IV must produce the Escort Card /fee book at the time of collecting their children.
- Parents are requested to note that dispersal will take place only after the entire programme gets over. Parents must not approach the higher authorities for early dispersal.
- Due to the nature of the programme, actual dispersal time slots for prize winners, participants and volunteers on 14th of June 2018 cannot be provided. However, the tentative dispersal time will be between 11.45 a.m to 12 noon.