PRATIDHWANI 2019, the MCKV Annual CONCERT
The school will be organizing its Annual Concert, PRATIDHWANI 2019, and an Exhibition of Paintings by our students on 14th December 2019.
Shri Satinath Mukherjee, eminent elocutionist & anchor, and Shri Pradip Chatterjee, eminent vocalist and flautist, have agreed to be the Chief Guests for the Annual Concert.
You are all cordially invited to attend the Concert and the Exhibition, and savour the artistic and creative abilities of our highly talented children.
The Annual Concert will have two shows. The first show will be at 10 a.m., while the second at 2 p.m.
The Art Exhibition will be open from 9 a.m. to 9:45 a.m., and 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. on 14 December, 2019. Please arrive early so that you can spend some time enjoying the Art Exhibition put up by our children.
The time of the show to which you will be invited will be indicated in the invitation cards to be sent to you in due course.
There will be no classes on 13 and 14 December 2019 for the non-participants. Children participating in the cultural programme will have to report to school on these two days in school uniform with their ID cards, school diaries, tiffin boxes, and water bottles as per the schedule to be notified in their school diaries.
Volunteers must also report to school in their school uniform.
Please note the following:
- Only family members may attend Pratidhwani 2019.
- Parents will have to show the invitation cards at the entrance.
- After the programme, parents will have to show the Escort Card or the School Fee Book at the Exit while collecting their children.
- Due to limitations of space, only two family members per student will be allowed entry in the auditorium.
- Parents of the students participating in the Annual Concert must carefully read and follow the instructions regarding the time of their children’s arrival at and departure from the school on 13 and 14 December 2019, which will be communicated through their school diaries.
Please comply with all the instructions and extend your full cooperation to us to make the event a success.