MCKV Landmarks- Our Continuous Development
M. C. Kejriwal Vidyapeeth shines in the Education World India School Rankings 2023-2024.It was truly a proud moment for the school to be acknowledged by the Education World India School Rankings 2023-2024. In the Boys’ Day School category, MCKV ranked 7th in the country, 3rd in the state and 1st in Howrah in the rankings published by Education World India.
M.C.Kejriwal Vidyapeeth shines in the Education World India School Rankings 2023-2024
It was truly a proud moment for the school to be acknowledged by the Education World India School Rankings 2023-2024. The school ranked 7th in the country and 3rd in the state in the rankings published by Education World India.
Congratulations to the entire team on this remarkable achievement.
Achievements in The Telegraph School Awards for Excellence 2023
We are pleased to inform you that on Saturday, 19 August 2023, at the South City International School auditorium, M. C. Kejriwal Vidyapeeth received the following certificates in the prestigious The Telegraph School Awards for Excellence 2023:
• Certificate of Excellence in Maintenance and Eco-Friendly Initiatives
• Certificate of Honour for Social Service
• Certificate of Honour for Excellence in Extra- Curricular Activities
Individual Awards achieved by MCKVians:
• Hardik Agarwal - Courage Certificate
• Sidharth Kumar Dugar (Commerce) - Certificate of Honour for Academic Excellence by a Student
• Hitesh Bhuwalka (Cuber) - Certificate of Merit for Outstanding Talent in Sports
• Aayush Banerjee - Certificate of Honour for Outstanding Talent in Music
• Niraj Agarwal & Priyanka Agarwal (Parents of Hardik Agarwal) - Thank You Baba-Ma Award
- MCKV wins the Pariwar Milan Inter-School Hindi Patriotic Singing Competition 2023
- MCKV bags the second position in KWIZDOM a Maha Quiz organized by Taaza TV, in association with GRSE: under MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVT. OF INDIA to celebrate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- M.C.Kejriwal Vidyapeeth has ranked 8th position in the ranking for India's Top Boys Day Schools by India School Rankings 2022-2023
- 4th time in a row M.C.Kejriwal Vidyapeeth wins the prestigious International Dimension in Schools Award (formerly called the International School Award) 2022.
- Times of India recognizes MCKV group as one of the prominent pioneer educational groups in West Bengal. Read more........
- M.C.Kejriwal Vidyapeeth has been ranked 5th in India, 1st in West Bengal and 1st in Howrah for Excellence in Blended Learning School in Education World Grand Jury School Rankings 2021-2022.
- MCKV has ranked 2nd in the Howrah district and 11th in West Bengal as one of the 'Schools that stand out from the crowd' in the Times School Survey 2021.
- The school received 3 prestigious awards from “The School EduExcellence Awards 2021-3rd Edition" (an Eduexcellence Pvt. Ltd. initiative). We congratulate our visionary Chairman, Mr. Kishan Kumar Kejriwal, for winning the Excellence Award for School Administration, and Ms. Sanchita Sarkar, our Senior School Coordinator, for receiving the Excellence Award for Leadership in Classroom Management, in the Platinum Category respectively. The school received the Excellence Award for Continuous Professional Development in the Gold Category.
- MCKV launched almaconnect platform to keep link with our alumni. More than 1000 alumni are registered here.
- Our school received Education World School of Eminence Award
The Telegraph Awards for Excellence 2021, our school received the following awards:
- Certificates of Honour for Excellence in Academics, Social Service, and
- Academic Excellence by a Student (Ankit Mondal, ISC 2021); and a
- Certificate of Excellence for Maintenance & Eco-Friendly Initiatives
- For the 3rd time, MCKV received the International School Award from the British Council.
- The 1st school in Howrah to receive Quality Audit Certificate from ECA, India's premier early childhood education body.
- M.C.Kejriwal Vidyapeeth is ranked 1st under all Boys’ Day school category in Howrah, 7th under all Boys’ Day school category in West Bengal, 19th under all Boys’ Day school category all over India by the Education World India School Rankings 2020.
- MCKV is certified by the government of India, Ministry of youth affairs and sports in 2020 with FIT INDIA SCHOOL.
- The Don Bosco Inter-School Short Film Competition held at DBL. We won the best movie and social media awards in 2018 and the best movie and best editing award in 2019.
- In the year 2018, Ms Kathika Dasgupta attended the 25th IBSC conference in Gold Coast, Australia.
- As per the Education World School survey, in the category of Boys’ day school, MCKV has improved its ranking from 31 in 2017 to 24 in 2018 at the national level. At the state level it’s retain its position among the top 10 Boys day school in 2018.
- MCKV was ranked number 2 Boys Day School in Howrah in the prestigious Education World India School Rankings 2014.
- In 2014 and 2016, two of our NCC cadets were chosen to take part in the Republic Day Parade, New Delhi
- Our NCC cadets have been regularly chosen to take part in major NCC events like the National Integration Camp, Rourkella, Orissa (2014), Tezpur, Assam (2015), Trekking Camp, Kerala (2014), etc.
- The Boy Scouts Programme: Since 2014, eight of our Scouts have received the Governor’s Medal (Rajya Purashkar). Our Scouts regularly take part in the various activities organized by the Bharat Scouts and Guides.
- M.C.Kejriwal Vidyapeeth is an institution that has always tried to excel in all spheres of learning and exposing the students to the various resources of knowledge available today. On 19 September 2013, 22 students, accompanied by Ms Keka Mukherjee and Ms Aruna Gaur left for Orlando, Florida to visit the Kennedy Space Centre.
- MCKV was ranked number 4 Boys Day School in West Bengal in the prestigious Education World India School Rankings 2013.
- The MCKV Interact Club was declared the best in the Rotary International District 3291 after it won the maximum number of awards at the Annual interact Meet 2013.
- We have been accredited for the International School Award by the British Council in recognition of the development of the international dimension in the curriculum.
- Our School was one of the six schools in West Bengal that were selected by the State Government to take part in the March Past at Independence Day Parade held at Red Road on 15th August 2013. Subsequently, a cheque of Rs 2 lakhs and a Certificate of Honour were personally handed over to our school by the Honourable Chief Minister, Smt. Mamta Banerjee, at a special ceremony.
- MCKV took part in the 20th Annual Conference of the International Bays’ Schools Coalition (IBSC) held at St. Christopher’s School, Richmond, Virginia, USA. On this occasion, Our School Captain took part in the International Students Forum of the IBSC along with students from 35 different schools from across the world in June 2013.The Connecting Classrooms Project under the aegis of British Council was successfully taken up in July 2012 in partnership with St. Gregory’s Catholic College, Bath, UK. Under this exchange programme, the Deputy Headmaster of St. Gregory’s Catholic College, UK, visited our school in February 2013. Subsequently, his visit was reciprocated by a visit by one of our Senior School in-charge to St. Gregory’s Catholic College in June 2013.
- Certificates of Honour were received for Excellence in Academics and Social Service at the Telegraph School Awards Ceremony 2013.
- Our school received the prestigious Telegraph School of the Year Award 2013.
- On 1st August 2012, MCKV is licensed to operate the International award for Young People as a YES (Youth Engaging Society) centre in India.
- On 15 June 2012, the 16th Foundation Day of our school, the MCKV Robotics Lab was inaugurated by the Chief Guest, Prof. Dr. P. Ishwara Bhatt, Vice Chancellor, The WB National University of Juridical Sciences. The Robotics Lab ushered in a new era of innovation that help the young minds to become even more imaginative and creative.
- MCKV was granted membership of the International Boys’ School Coalition in 2012.We are the second school in India and South Asia after The Doon school to become a member of the prestigious coalition.
- The School received accreditation for the British Council International School Award in 2012.
- The school upgraded its ISO certification for Quality Management Systems to ISO 9001:2008 in 2010
- In 2010, the digital Mathematical Laboratory was set up in collaboration with NIIT
- On 21ST August, 2010 our school received The Telegraph School Award for Excellence in the categories of Social Service, The Best Academic Performance by a School (ISC), and Best Maintained School.
- In 27th July, 2009, Smart Class technology was introduced as part of the various teaching methods used in the school.
- On 22nd August, 2009 our school received The Telegraph School Award for Excellence in the categories of Best Maintained School and Social Service.
- On 1st March 2008, MCKV was allotted the Senior Division NCC SUB- UNIT (Coy No 03/21) of 160 SD/SW cadets under jurisdiction of the unit. The affiliation has been granted by 21 BENGAL BN NCC, Belurmath, Howrah-711202
- On 23th August, 2008 our school received The Telegraph School Award for Excellence in the categories of Social Service & The Best Academic Performance by a School (ISC)
- In 2007, the First Interact Club of Howrah was inaugurated at MCKV. Rotarian Anirudha Roy Chowdhury, the District Governor of the Rotary Club of Belur, was the Chief Guest for the occasion along with other distinguished guests. The motto of the Club is not just to make a successful man but also to make a socially responsible citizen. M. C. Kejriwal Vidyapeeth is the first school in Howrah to start an Interact Club.
- On 18th August, 2007 our school received The Telegraph School Award for Excellence in the Social Service category for the third time.
- 23rd August, 2006 our school received The Telegraph School Award for Excellence in the “A School That Looks Beyond” category.
- On 15th June 2006, MCKV launched its Internet based ERP Software which enabled the parents to access up-to-date information about their children’s performance, attendance, remarks, and other school-related information. The package will also regularly inform the parents about the latest events and news of MCKV.
- The first batch of students for the ISC examinations was presented in 2006.
- On 29th Sept., 2005 our school received The Telegraph School Award for Excellence once again in the Social Service category.
- In 2003, after receiving the permanent NOC from the Government of West Bengal, the school was permanently affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations for conducting both the ICSE and ISC examinations.
- On 6th September, 2003 our school received The Telegraph School Award for Excellence in the Best Maintained School category.
- The Montessori Method (based on the London Montessori Method) was introduced in 2003 in the pre-primary section.
- The first batch of students for the ICSE examinations was presented in 2003.
- On 31st August, 2002 our school received The Telegraph School Award for Excellence in the Social Services category.
- Our school received the provisional No Objection Certificate from the Government of West Bengal in 2001, and was provisionally affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations in the same year for the conduct of the ICSE examinations.