(for Pre-Nursery to Class I)
The instructions and guidelines for completing the online Registration Form, given below, should be read carefully:
A. INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM:
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. If an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create one before applying online.
- Please ensure your email ID is valid and correct as all communication from the admission department will be sent to your email address.
- Please note down your email ID and password in order to access the Registration Form later.
- Please make sure you know the correct date of birth and blood group of the child before applying online.
- Please submit only one registration form per child. Duplicate registrations will be rejected.
- It is compulsory to complete all fields.
- The name of the child and those of his father and mother, his date of birth, and all other personal information should be spelled and recorded correctly in the form exactly in the same way as they appear in the original birth certificate. No corrections or alterations will be allowed later.
- Please note that your child must have successfully completed the class immediately preceding the one applied for. For example, if you wish to register your child for Class I, he should have completed KG in the last academic year.
Children born between 01/04/2020 and 31/03/2021
Children born between 01/04/2019 and 31/03/2020
Children born between 01/04/2018 and 31/03/2019
Children born between 01/04/2017 and 31/03/2018
C. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
Soft copy of the following documents; (File size of the image must be less than 100 kb for each document).
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Hospital Discharge Certificate / Nursing Home Card
- Immunization record
- Blood Group report of the child
- Aadhar Card of the child (Optional) and parent (Compulsory & Self-attested)
- Photographs (one each for the child, the child’s mother and the child’s father)
- Signature of the father and the mother
- Proof of Residential Address. (Self-attested)
- Proof of Income. (Self-attested)
- Legal document. (if applicable see below*)
D. REGISTRATION FORM WITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMIITED AT SCHOOL OFFICE:
You are requested to submit the Registration form along with the relevant documents specified on the Page 3 of the Registration Form at our school office from 12 September 2022 onwards between 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) except on holidays.
The following documents in the original, and their photocopies attested by the parent, must be submitted for the admission procedure to begin. Originals will be returned after verification.
- Duly completed Registration Form.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate of the child (attested by the parent) from the Municipal Council/Municipal Corporation/Panchayat.
- Photocopy of the Hospital Discharge Certificate / Nursing Home Card (attested by the parent).
- Photocopy of the Immunization Card of the child (attested by the parent).
- Three recent stamp size colour photographs to be affixed wherever indicated (one each for the child, the child's mother and the child's father).
- Medical Form attached with the Registration form of the page no.4 with Doctor's full name stamp and registration number.
- Photocopy of the Laboratory blood group report specifically indicating the name of the student. Blood group mentioned in any other report will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card of the child (Optional) and parents (Compulsory & Self attested).
- Self-attested proof of residential address (Aadhar Card/Ration Card/ Voter Identity / Passport/ latest Electricity Bill/ latest BSNL Landline Telephone Bill). In case of rented house, photocopy of lease deed/rent agreement/rent receipt to be submitted.
- Self-attested copy of parents’ Income Certificate (recent Salary Slip / Income Tax returns 2020-2021 or 2021-2022). Income proof should match the amount mentioned in the Registration Form.
- Photocopy of the last report card of the previous school (if any).
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate in the name of child (if applicable)
- *Any legal document pertaining to marriage status or adoption of child.
- *Legal documents pertaining to legal guardianship status (if applicable).
Collect your Acknowledgement Slip from the submission desk.
E. INTERACTION SESSION:
- The admission process involves an interaction with the child and his parents. A confirm intimation will be sent to your email id. and to your registered mobile number indicating the date and time of the interaction.
TETATIVE DATES FOR INTERACTION
Pre-Nursery and Nursery
KG and Class I
- Both the parents along with the child must be present for the interaction on the stipulated date and time. Since the process involves interacting with the school authority, both the parents and the child must be dressed formally.
- You are requested to be punctual and maintain the time allotted to you.
- Please carry the Acknowledgement Slip received from the Registration Form submission desk.
F. INTIMATION FOR ADMISSION:
- On the basis of the interaction session and the documents uploaded with the Registration Form, intimation will be sent to the parents of candidates selected for admission on your email ID. and to your registered mobile number indicating the date of the provisional admission.
- Once you receive an intimation for admission on your email address and an SMS on your registered mobile number, you will be required to click on the Agreement link in the 'Action' column at the top of the page.
- Admission Charges need to be paid online within the date mentioned in your email by clicking on the Payment Link provided on the school website: www.mckv.edu.in. Admission charges are non-refundable.
G. ADMISSION CHARGES:
- Admission charges inclusive of April month fee: Rs.51000/- (Approximately) to be paid online (One time and non-refundable)
- On an average monthly fees:
Pre-Nursery to KG: ₹ 3800/- and Class I: ₹ 4100/- (Approximately) to be paid online
a) Please note that the child’s admission will be summarily cancelled if it is found out that the information provided by you at the time of admission was false or inaccurate after the admission.
b) The Admissions Committee is solely responsible for processing applications and finalizing the selection of candidates. Decisions once taken by the Admissions Committee cannot be altered.
c) Any attempt at seeking admission through dubious means such as offering donations, trying to take recourse to recommendation and/or influence will automatically debar the candidate from admission to this school. Parents are cautioned against self-appointed agents claiming to act on behalf of the school. The school does not appoint any such agents.
d) Any discrepancy/deficiency in the Registration Form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
e) Fees paid at the time of registration and admissions are non-refundable.