Admissions 2023-2024 for Classes II to VIII
Published on: 23 Dec 2022
A few seats in Classes II to VIII
The instructions and guidelines for completing the online Registration Form, given below, should be read carefully:
A. INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM:
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. If an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create one before applying online.
- Please ensure your email ID is valid and correct as all communication from the admission department will be sent to your email address.
- Please note down your email ID and password in order to access the Registration Form later.
- Please make sure you know the correct date of birth and blood group of the child before applying online.
- Please submit only one registration form per child. Duplicate registrations will be rejected.
- It is compulsory to complete all fields.
- The name of the child and those of his father and mother, his date of birth, and all other personal information should be spelled and recorded correctly in the form exactly in the same way as they appear in the original birth certificate. No corrections or alterations will be allowed later.
- Please note that your child must have successfully completed / passed the class immediately preceding the one applied for. For example, if you wish to register your child for Class II, he should have successfully completed/ passed Class I in the last academic year.
Passed Class I in the session 2022-2023.
Passed Class II in the session 2022-2023.
Passed Class III in the session 2022-2023.
Passed Class IV in the session 2022-2023.
Passed Class V in the session 2022-2023.
Passed Class VI in the session 2022-2023.
Passed Class VII in the session 2022-2023.
C. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
Soft copy of the following documents; (File size of the image must be less than 100 kb for each document).
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Immunization record
- Blood Group report of the child
- Last report card of the previous school.
- Aadhar Card of the child (Optional) and parent (Compulsory & Self-attested)
- Photographs (one each for the child, the child’s mother and the child’s father)
- Signature of the father and the mother
- Proof of Residential Address (Aadhar Card/ Current Electricity bill/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport).
- Proof of Income (recent Salary Slip / Income Tax returns 2020-2021 or 2021-2022
- Legal document. (if applicable see below*)
D. GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM AND OTHER DOCUMENTS AT THE SCHOOL OFFICE:
You are requested to submit the Registration Form along with photocopies of the relevant documents attested by the parent, the original documents must be produced for verification. It will be returned after verification. The printed registration form must be submitted at the submission desk in the school premises on the following dates:
13 February 2023 to 16 February 2023 between 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (Monday to Thursday) except on holidays.
After submission, you will receive an Acknowledgement Slip from the submission desk.
Please note: Acknowledgement Slip must be produced at the time of the Admission assessments, interaction with the school authorities and keep it safe for future reference.
E. ADMISSION ASSESSMENT:
- The admission process involves Admission Assessments which will be held on
- Syllabuses for admission assessments. Please click here.
F. GUIDELINES FOR INTERACTION WITH THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES:
- After clearing the Admission Assessment, an interaction with the child and his parents will take place. The date and time of the interaction will be intimated to you through an email to your valid e-mail address 24 February 2023 (Friday).
- Both the parents along with the child must be present for the interaction on the stipulated date and time. Since the process involves interacting with the school authority, both the parents and the child must be dressed formally.
- The Acknowledgement Slip, provided at the time of form submission, must be produced at the time of the interaction.
- You are requested to be punctual and maintain the time allotted to you.
G. INTIMATION FOR ADMISSION:
- On the basis of the Admission Assessment, interaction session and the documents submitted with the Registration Form, intimation will be sent to the parents of candidates selected for admission on your email ID and to your registered mobile number indicating the due date of the provisional admission on 20 March 2023 (Monday).
- Final admission will be granted on submission of Report Card indicating that the child has successfully completed / passed the class immediately preceeding the one applied for.
- Original Transfer Certificate of previous school required for admission to Class One and above. This is to be submitted after an admission offer is made by the school.
- Once you receive an intimation for admission on your email address and an SMS on your registered mobile number, you will be required to click on the Pay Admission Charges at the top of the page.
- Admission charges need to be paid online within the date mentioned in your email by clicking on the Payment Link provided on the school website: www.mckv.edu.in. Admission charges are non-refundable.
H. ADMISSION CHARGES:
- Admission charges inclusive of April month fee: Rs.51000/- (Approximately) to be paid online (One time and non-refundable)
- On an average monthly fees:
Class II onwards: ₹ 4100/- (Approximately) to be paid online
a) Please note that the child’s admission will be summarily cancelled if it is found out that the information provided by you at the time of admission was false or inaccurate after the admission.
b) The Admissions Committee is solely responsible for processing applications and finalizing the selection of candidates. Decisions once taken by the Admissions Committee cannot be altered.
c) Any attempt at seeking admission through dubious means such as offering donations, trying to take recourse to recommendation and/or influence will automatically debar the candidate from
admission to this school. Parents are cautioned against self-appointed agents claiming to act on behalf of the school. The school does not appoint any such agents.
d) Any discrepancy/deficiency in the Registration Form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
e) Fees paid at the time of registration and admissions are non-refundable.