Notice for participants on Reflections 2022, the Silver Jubilee Celebration of MCKV
Published on: 13 Jun 2022
The school is celebrating its Silver Jubilee on 18 June 2022 from 10:30 a.m. onwards at the Science City Auditorium. Parents are kindly requested to follow the instructions to ensure smooth implementation of the programme.
On 16 and 17 June 2022, there will be no classes for Pre-Nursery to Class XII.
Please note the following:
- On 16 June full rehearsal will take place in the school auditorium. Participants and volunteers need to arrive in school at 8:30 a.m. The dispersal time will be 12:30 p.m.
- On 17 June 2022 stage rehearsal will take place in the Science City Auditorium. Parents are requested to reach the participants by 10:30 a.m. sharp at the venue. On 18 June 2022 (Final Day) the reporting time will be at 8 o’clock. Arrangements for waiting in the seminar lobby and refreshments have been made for the parents who will be accompanying the participants on both the days. After handing over your child to the teachers at the student collection area, you are requested to move to the seminar lobby for waiting.
- Parents of the English Drama, Tutting dance and School Anthem participants please note that your reporting time on 18 June will be 9 a.m. sharp.
- On 17 June parents of the participants will be informed as and when their event gets over to collect their child from the auditorium. Parents of Pre-Nursery to Class V must carry the Escort Card of the student and produce it at the dispersal area to the concerned teachers while collecting their child on both the days i.e. 17 & 18 June 2022.
- Parents are requested not to carry or give their child any kind of eatables and plastic carry bags. Children will be provided with food packets on 17 June and breakfast and lunch on 18 June.
- On the Final Day i.e. on 18 June 2022, parents must show the card at the gate. Due to limitation of space in the auditorium, entry is restricted to three in number including the participants. Only parents will accompany the child.
- Any kind of photography or videography is prohibited as it causes distractions and obstructions for the remaining audience. Please keep your mobiles in silent mode.
- Participants are not required to wear school uniform but wearing of ID card is a must.
- Please do not request to collect your child as soon as their programme ends and do not instruct them to meet you at the auditorium. They will be dispersed only after the end of the entire programme. Your child will be in our safe hands.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their child remains present on these few days for practice.
Please comply with all the instructions and extend your full cooperation to make this event a big success.