Visiting Hours(On all school working days)
|Principal||10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.|
|Headmistress||10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon|
|Senior School-In-Charge||10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.|
|Junior School-In-Charge||10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.|
|Counsellors||9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.(Mon/Wed/Fri)|
9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. (Sat)
(All timings are subject to change without prior notice)
MEETING WITH TEACHERS:
- Parents are not allowed to meet teachers when they are in class.
- Teachers who need to meet parents of students regarding their studies, etc., will inform the parents in advance through the ‘Appointment Request’ page in the School Diary.
- Likewise, if a parent wishes to discuss her/his child’s progress, she/he will make an appointment with the teacher concerned through the ‘ Appointment Request’ page in the School Diary.
- All such meeting will be held only on working Saturday. Date and time will be informed in advance.
- No meeting will be held on weekdays.
- For urgent matters concerning their children, parents may meet the respective schools in-charge with prior appointment during the visiting hours mentioned on page 23 of school Diary.