Bal Vikash Kendra
RCB BALVIKASH KENDRA, a school for differently-abled children affiliated to MANOVIKAS KENDRA KOLKATA is working side by side with normal students in our campus.
This special service started in 1999 with the objective to provide special education and other therapeutic services to the differently-abled children.
Children between the ages 3 and 15 years are eligible for admission after the assessment done by the inter disciplinary team. After the child gets admitted in the center, an educational plan is chalked out which is based on individual needs of the child.
The services available at the centre are:-
- Physio / Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Phychological Assistance.
- Parents Counselling & Training
- Yoga / Music & Dance Therapy
- Behaviour modification through therapeutic intervention.
- Training of mothers for activities of daily living such as feeding, batheing, toilet care etc
- Pre-vocational training for gainful activity for children
- Computer Classes
Under the able guidance of Special Educators, Therapists & Caregivers with one to one attention. Special classes also arranged for special needs.